Please take care of your Leatt Riding Gear, wash it correctly and you will continue to look great!
Please follow the washing instructions that can be found printed on the product label, Leatt uses several different performance materials to manufacture our high-quality garments and washing instructions may differ from one product to another.
If you have already referred to the instructions on the label of your garment and are still unsure of the washing procedure, please follow the advice below.
In summary, these are the best rules to follow when cleaning your apparel, if you want to keep it looking and performing as good as new
Wash like a Pro:
- Do not leave dirty garments in your gear bag for any more than a day, you may never get them clean or get rid of the odor!
- Remove major dirt with a cloth or soft brush before washing
- Turn garment inside out (except gloves)
- Hand wash in cold water max 30°C (86°F) or
- Machine wash:
- Gentle cycle and mild liquid detergent
- Max 30°C (86°F)
- Lowest spinning speed
- Use mild washing liquid
- Dry in the shade
- I will not tumble dry. Never!
- I will not use warmer water than 30°C (86°F)
- I will not use:
- Stain removers
- Oxygenated detergents
- Fabric softeners
- I will not iron
- I will not use a pressure washer
- I ride like a Pro and I can wash like a Pro!